Made a video
Castin' for Cocoa
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Get out your fishing rods, and prepare to set sail! The King is in dire need of a piping hot cup of cocoa. Sail across the kingdoms regal fishing pond and discover all kinds of flavored fish to add to the King's cup, unlock recipes and enjoy a nice cruise around the pond!
There are a total of 12 fish! Can you catch them all?
Space: Start fishing!
Tab: Recipe Box
How To Play:
1. Press Tab to check what your recipe is
2. Use the WASD/Arrow keys to move around the pond and press Space to cast your line!
3. Wait for the exclamation point to pop up and then press Space to start fishing!
4. Keep the red bar on the fish!! Press Space to move right and release to move left.
5. Keep fishing until you finish your recipe!
This game was made in 3 days with additional fixes and updates made post jam for Winter Jam 2019 by:
- Sabrina Echouafni: 3D Creature Modeler, Prop Modeler, and Texture Artist
- Kytana Le: Concept Artist, 2D Artist, and UI Designer
- Patrick Martin: Programmer, Game Designer, and 3D Animator
- Courtney Millman: 3D Character/Creature Modeler, Prop Modeler, and Texture Artist
- Jacinta Vu: 3D Environment Modeler, Texture Artist, and Concept Artist
- Luann Wepener https://freesound.org/people/LuannWepener/sounds/326105/
- TreasureSounds https://freesound.org/people/TreasureSounds/sounds/332629/
- acclivity https://freesound.org/people/acclivity/sounds/19987/
- InspectorJ https://freesound.org/people/InspectorJ/sounds/339324/
For Mac Users who are unable to open from unidentified developers, you can refer to this to allow it through safely: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202491
|Authors||maddhattpatt, Courtney Fay Millman, jacinta|
|Made with||Unity, Maya, Substance Painter & designer, Adobe Illustrator|
|Tags||3D, cooking, Cute, Fishing, Food, handpainted, hotchocolate, lowpoly, snowman, winterjam2019|
|Average session||A few minutes|